Agility Fuel Solutions is the leading global provider of highly-engineered and cost-effective compressed natural gas, liquid natural gas, propane, and hydrogen fuel systems and Type 4 composite cylinders for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles.
Our solutions enable the safe and effective use of natural gas, propane, and hydrogen as a transportation fuel. These clean fuels reduce greenhouse gas and other air emissions and save money for fleet operators and their customers.
Agility is the most recognized brand for performance, reliability, durability, and safety of our fuel systems as well as our engineering capabilities and superior end-to-end customer service.
Agility’s team of over 400 highly-qualified alternative fuel professionals is strategically located to provide OEMs, dealers, and fleet operators best-in-class product development, manufacturing, service, and support wherever they are.
Kelowna, BC | Engineering, Test and Validation Lincoln, NE | Cylinders, R & D Center of Excellence Raufoss, Norway | Systems Production India | Sales Resources Singapore | Sales Resources Vinhedo, Brazil | Systems Production, Installation Kelowna, BC | Systems, R & D Santa Ana, CA | Headquarters, OEM Systems Fontana, CA | Installations Anniston, AL | Buses, Installations Nashville, TN | Regional Sales Office Salisbury, NC | Manufacturing Facility Moscow, Russia | Sales/Program Management Office London, UK | Sales/Program Management Office
Deep clean fuels experience
- Agility has been manufacturing natural gas, propane, and hydrogen fuel systems and storage solutions for over 20 years
- Proven real-world reliability based with over 35,000 systems and more than 240,000 Type 4 cylinders in the field
- Experience in delivering CNG, LNG, hydrogen, and propane fuel solutions on all OEM chassis platforms
- Trucks and buses running with Agility systems log billions of miles on the road every year
Unparalleled engineering capability
- Agility’s solutions are designed and engineered jointly with leading global truck and bus manufacturers
- Deep engineering knowledge across clean fuel options: CNG, LNG, propane, hydrogen
- The Agility team brings together composites specialists, materials scientists, chemical engineers, engine controls experts, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, and test and validation experts to deliver state of the art products
Test and validation exceeding OEM requirements
- The only OEM factory-installed clean fuel systems on the market
- Designed to meet all OEM requirements for safety, packaging, quality, and installation
- Extensively tested and validated by truck and bus OEMs
- Only company conducting 30 mph side impact and bonfire testing and million-mile durability tests of its systems
Broadest product portfolio that sets industry standards in safety and reliability
- Most advanced safety systems and features
- Efficient package to deliver the maximum fuel on -board with the optimal weight
- Use of materials and designs consistent with modern fuel efficient trucks
- Designed for serviceability and ease of maintenance
Deep commitment to customer service with extensive geographic coverage
- Comprehensive warranty with replacement parts, service support, and training
- Service partnerships with Cummins and McNeilus provide expert service center capability and parts availability across North America
- Dedicated service engineering capabilities and troubleshooting experience
- Best-in-class customer call center and field service teams